Terms & Conditions
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No alcohol, glass containers, high back chairs, fundraising, animals (except guide and assistant dogs) can be brought into the venue. Bags will be inspected by security upon entry.
- No busking/performing without prior permission from the Event Manager
- No flyering/pamphletting
- No person shall interfere with plants, water fixtures, or any other installation within the venue.
- The Event manager takes no responsibility for lost or damaged property
- WOMADelaide is an all weather event and will go ahead rain or shine.
- The Event Manager reserves the right to change the line up/program without notice
- Refunds will not be given for line up alterations/changes.
- The Event Manager reserves the right to refuse entry. Refunds will not be given to those who are refused entry to the venue.
- Unauthorised sale or duplication of this ticket may result in you being denied admittance to the venue. The venue and/or the promoter is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized sale or duplication. In the event that duplicate copies of this ticket are presented at the gate, The Venue and Promoter reserves the right to deny entry to all parties.
- The Event Manager reserves the right to demand proof of eligibility for concession ticket purchase.
- Wristbands must be attached to your wrist prior to entering the venue.
- Wristbands must be worn for the period of your pass. Wristbands that have been removed or damaged are void and will not be accepted.
- Tickets are not transferable within any single session or day.
- If you purchase by phone, post or online your ticket will be posted to you by regular post unless you specify Express Post. Please allow 7 working days for delivery.
- Tickets purchased for regular post delivery must be purchased prior to 25th February, 2013. Tickets purchased 25th February – 1st March will be sent via Express Post.
- Posting of wristbands will commence from 30 October 2012. Please allow 7 working days from 30 October or your purchase date for delivery.
- Prices displayed on this site include GST where applicable, and all prices are in $AUD.
- Children under 12 are admitted free when accompanied by a ticketed, responsible adult.
- Carers admitted free upon presentation of Carers Card, disabled facilities are available.
- YHA members are eligible for concession on the 3-Day and 4-Day pass only, these tickets can be purchased online – valid YHA card number required.
- Concession = Student/Pensioner/Health Care Card (ID for concession rates must be presented for purchase and at the gate).
- Group Bookings close Friday 15th February.
WOMADelaide Ltd respects and values the privacy of our customers and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
When purchasing tickets for WOMADelaide you are required to provide your personal information including your name, address, telephone number and other details like payment information. This information is collected so WOMADelaide can provide a range of services including processing your transaction, notifying you or any changes to the event and tracking your ticket details if your tickets are lost or stolen.
All information provided is kept confidential and is collected by a secure database not accessible to the public.
When required by law to disclose personal information, WOMADelaide complies as is appropriate.
Purchases made through our website are processed securely over the Internet using a dedicated private connection that is inaccessible to Internet users, and enhanced security features such as digital envelopes and content keys. With the combination of our system security features, including encrypted communication between our payment gateway and the merchant server; and a secure browser at the customer end, you can rest assured that your credit card information and anonymity are protected.
Fax on: (08) 8271 9905
Letter or in Person to:
WOMADelaide Foundation Ltd
12 King William Rd.
UNLEY SA 5061