If you want to be seen as a Sponsor of an event with recognised Environmental and Community Links and Involvement with an audience of over 70,000 - then WOMADelaide may be the event for you.
Over four days and nights in central Adelaide's idyllic Botanic Park, WOMADelaide presents over 30 hours of performances by up to 400 artists from around the world and Australasia. Seven stages including a workshop program provide a myriad of choices of entertainment, with a KidZone (children's program), visual arts program and roving performers providing added diversions for young families.
WOMADelaide consistently achieves substantial, positive media coverage and is renowned as one of the most important music festivals in Australia. Its most astonishing achievement has been its capturing of a very broad audience, from the mainstream music-lover through to young families, government and corporate leaders and the executive set.
Unlike the push and shove of a rock concert, the WOMADelaide experience is one of comfort and space. The cumulative effect of WOMADelaide's many elements is amazing: a crowd of friendly, cooperative people who move happily from place to place discovering the different joys of the event; an atmosphere of trust where property, children and enjoyment are never at risk.
Our sponsors gain from:
- Targeting a diverse and discerning audience
- Sending a positive message to stakeholders
- An association with other sponsors of the highest calibre
- Being an integral part of the Australia's most loved music festival
- Our sponsorship opportunities are unique and varied. We work with sponsors to take an individual and creative approach that ensures objectives are met and partnerships are proactive.
Tailored benefit packages can include:
- Branding in over 140,000 programs and on the website
- Branding in a National Advertising campaign
- Branding onsite at the event in the Botanic Park
- Complimentary tickets to the Festival
- Discounted tickets for staff
- Unique hospitality opportunities in Botanic Park
To discuss what WOMADelaide Festival can do for you, email Nicola Prime.
To view all sponsors and supporters click here!